Enjoy a Tranquil and Relaxing Spa Vacation Without Breaking the Bank
Pamper yourself and enjoy a great spa vacation without spending much.
The stress and pressure of modern living makes you want to have a sweet escape and get your well needed break once in a while. This is the reason why spa and relaxation vacation destinations have received much attention over the recent years. In fact, there are now plenty of spa vacation resorts being developed in different parts of the globe. Some of the popular spa vacation destinations can be found in Hawaii; Santa Fe, New Mexico; Bali, Indonesia; Marrakech, Morocco; Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico; Los Angeles, California; Caribbean; Costa Rica; Fiji; Scottsdale; Sedona, Arizona; and Istanbul, Turkey. Visiting a great spa resort does not have to cost you an arm and leg. By taking note of some useful money-saving tips you will be able to plan the perfect spa vacation without draining your wallet.
Share it with the HotelSavings.com community.
Great Spa Vacation Destinations To Visit
Whether you just simply want to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life or you wish to pamper yourself on a relaxing weekend spa vacation, here are some of the best spa vacation destinations that you must definitely check out.
• Bali, Indonesia - Bali is deemed as the top spa vacation destination in Asia. It is teeming with luxurious and world-class spa resorts that will surely cater to all kinds of pampering needs. If you want to get the best Balinese massage, then you should visit one of the spa resorts in the Ubud Village. Meanwhile, those who want to soak themselves in over-sized tubs while at the same time enjoying the gratifying ocean view should book their stay at the Four Seasons Bali Jimbaran Bay.
• Phuket, Thailand – This newly discovered spa destination in Asia offers tourists myriads of spa options. Whether you want to get a soothing Thai massage, indulge yourself in modern treatments, or have a relaxing deep tissue massage, the spa resorts in Phuket will surely be able to provide you what you need. In particular, Banyan Tree, a really popular spa resort in Thailand, is famous for their intimate couple massages.
• Maldives – This is no doubt a spa vacation destination to die for. The stunning and captivating resort in Dhigu, Maldives offer the best vacation getaway for guests looking for an exotic and luxurious spa setting. With its serene surroundings, fairy-tale like ambiance and picturesque view of the sea, Dhigu, Maldives is no doubt the popular destination for young honeymooners.
• Italy – If you are looking for an Italian spa like no other, then you should stay at the Mezzorrore Resort and Spa. Located at the top of hill overlooking the sea, the resort is famous for its out of the world charms and spell binding ambiance. Equipped with top class amenities and situated in a very secluded locale, guests will never get enough of the breathtaking beauty of Italy.
• Mexico – Guests who love to soak will surely adore the Tulum resort. This popular Mexican spa can be found in the Mayan Caribbean. It offers spacious and comfortable rooms as well as pretty sun beds alongside the pool, which can satisfy the needs of weary travelers.
How to Save on Your Spa Vacation
Money will definitely matter when you plan your spa vacation. That said, travelers are advised to set a reasonable budget and stick with it. It is a good idea to know your spa options, and determine the type of treatments that you want to indulge in before making a reservation. You should also focus on the main goal of your travel. Keep in mind that not all spa resorts are alike. Knowing that, you have to know what kind of spa treatments you want to avail. Ask yourself if you only want to get pampering treatments (i.e. massages, body scrubs, etc.) or you also want to participate in activities, like yoga, meditation, and exercises.
It is important that you book your spa vacation according to your pampering needs and relaxation requirements. If you are on a budget, you will save more if you purchase a spa vacation package instead of choosing a la carte treatments. Call the resort and inquire about their mid-week and off-peak prices. Remember that not all spa rates are advertised so it is likely that you will discover hidden discounts or promos which you can use to save a heap of money on your spa vacation.
You should also know what is included in the spa package that you availed. Does the package include hotel accommodation, spa treatment, food and excursion or you need to avail them separately? Is tipping necessary for resort employees? Is the service charge included in the overall price of the spa package? Asking these questions will help you guarantee that you will be able to maximize your savings.